Following the issues highlighted during Foot & Mouth, the safe disposal of carcasses is becoming increasingly important. This coupled with the increased economic pressures currently being faced by all farming communities means that efficient incineration processes are essential.
With over 20 years experience working with the UK Livestock industry, Ellendale Engineering Limited have a wide range of incinerators suitable for the handling of a wide range of carcasses including cattle & deer amongst others:
- Top loading feature allows recharging part way through the burn, ensuring the incinerator operates efficiently.
- Larger models offer dual loading (front and top), allowing for safe loading of larger carcasses using mechanical handling and for recharging part way through the burn thus complying with health and safety regulations without compromising efficiency
- DEFRA type approved, and fully compliant with all EC regulations
- Clean burning free from offensive smoke & smell
- Ensuring Long life with low maintenance and a low cost of ownership
Ellendale can also offer a rental option. We have prepared 2 examples to illustrate the rental package.
Example 1 - Model 1 - LPG fired unit (PDF Document)
Example 2 - Model 2 - LPG fired unit (PDF Document)
If you would like to know more about rental, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The primary range of Ellendale incinerators
|Recommended Units||Max Main Burner Output BTU||
Weight capacity of the main chamber
Unit 29, Flight Way
Dunkeswell Business park
With increased economic and environmental pressures on the Poultry Farming Market, waste management solutions need to be both effective & efficient.